Vacation rental in Budapesz for 1-4 persons RingAvenue Apartments
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of our apartments or on the territory of the whole house.
- Please sign an accident and health or travel insurance before coming to Budapest. In case you do not have one and anything bad happens with you, me or my company can not be made responsible for any damage losses, costs, etc. of any kind.
- Inside many of our apartments there is a split level that serves for sleeping purposes. Use the stairs with care please, if you come with children do not allow them to run up and down the stairs.
- In case you are taking medicines or suffer form illnesses that can make you dizzy, you should sleep on the sofa on the room level, will not be allowed to go up onto the split level.
- If you go out of the apartment please make sure, that all electrical devices (ventilator, electric hobs, etc.) as well as lights inside the flat are off. Do not put anything on, or close to the heaters of the apartment! If you leave home, do not leave the windows open as like this, you may overheat the gasheaters and that may cause fire. We reserve ourselves the right to enter the flat and turn off the lights, electrical devices and close windows in case they are open and heating is on, if there is windy or stormy weather. Do not open the window above the gas heater, as smoke can come back into the room!
- You must clean and leave clean the apartment before checking-out. Cleaning means to hoover, take the garbage to the dustbin, wash the dishes, take care of our property as it would be yours, thank you. In case you do not clean the flat, you have to pay a fee of 15 EUR for this service.
- There is no safe-box inside the flat. If you want to bring valuable things with you, please sign a separate insurance for them
- Sorry, but we do not provide cosmetics and toiletries (tooth paste, soap, toilette paper, tooth brush, shampoo, razors, etc. ) anymore.
- There is free wi-fi inside the flats, but sometimes, due to technical problems caused mainly by the normal/regular maintenance work of our internet provider, connection can be weaker than normal. or may stop. In any of these cases it might be possible, that we cannot act immediately and restore connection, that can last for even 72 hours. We do not take responsibility of any kind regarding continuous internet contact, neither me, nor my company cannot be made responsible for any inconvenience or losses of any kind caused by lack or bad function of internet connection. There are several restaurants, coffee shops, bars, libraries, etc. around the apartment, some of them are open even 0-24 hours. Here our guests can walk and do, or continue their work. We are kindly asking our guests to save their data as often as possible while working on their devices.
- Please bring slippers with you, as you would not be allowed to enter the flat with shoes.
- In case you loose the keys of the flat, you must pay an amount of 60 EUR in order to change the locks.
- Upon arrival you must register yourself inside the guest book, I will take a picture of your ID card or passport. Also to know that according to the new Hungarian legislation regarding short term activity, from the 1.-st of January 2020., every host must report electronically to the authorities the following data:
- Guests full names and sir names
- Date and place of birth of all guests
- Guest´s full home address including ZIP Code
- Full phone numbers
- Gas heaters and electrical boilers inside the flat work automatically. On the moment of your check-in I will put the heater to the temperature you want. After that please, do not touch it, if there is any problem just call me!
- The latest check-in hour is 23:00 hours. After that there will not be anyone there to wait for you.