House with two separate apartments for sale in Budapest XXIII district
House with two separate apartments (semi-detached houses) for sale in Budapest XXIII district Nyír utca, almost at the border of the city, in a fine green area of Pest side, good location inside a nice residential safe area of villas and small condos.
Almost new house (9 years old), consisting of two independent corps, each one with an apartment. Structure is made of YTONG, roof is wooden made. Plot: 635 m2.
Technical data by the apartment:
Apartment "A” (Street side):
1. Basement level:With place and entrance for two cars, surface 46 m2. Also space for the heater, storage, workshop.
2. Ground floor level:
Area 66 m2, consisting of: living, kitchen-dining room, WC, shower room, hall staircase. there is also a nice terrace looking onto the street.
3. First floor
Area: 66 m2 consisting of 3 rooms, bathroom, separate WC, hall, staircase.
4. Attic: Area: 60 m2 large suitable for a large room or storage.
1. Basement level: Area: 29 m2 suitable for storage, small workshop
2. Ground floor: Area: 58 m2 consisting of living, kitchen-dining room, hall, staircase, separate WC and shower room. Inside the living there is a very nice fireplace. Connection with the garden nice backside terrace
3.. First floor Surface: 58 m2, consists of: 3 rooms, bathroom + toilette, hall, staircase.
4. Attic: Area: 53 m2, consists of one large space that can be used for living or office etc.
The heating system of the property is working both on gas or wood, inside the garden there is a traditional fountain and a covered wooden kiosk as well as an external baking place.
Price of the whole house is 55 million HUF, but is also for sale by the apartment, price of one of them is 30 million HUF/apartment.